FRICTION TESTER TRAINING COURSE
Flight Safety is calling for expressions of interest for the upcoming Friction Tester Training Course.
2019 dates TBC
Friction Tester training provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to conduct Friction Testing of Helidecks in accordance with CAP 437, using the only approved equipment, the Findlay Irvine Micro GT Friction Tester. You’ll learn:
- Friction Tester features, e.g. surveys and runs, wet/dry testing, transferring data to computer
- Software menus
- Preparing for a Friction Test, e.g. assembly, batteries and tyres, setting software defaults
- Creating helideck survey files, e.g. file creation and mangement, run/error warning messages
- Maintenance and storage
- Helideck Grip Tester Analyser Software, e.g. installation, copying survey files, options
Courses can be delivered either on site or during an Aeronautical Enterprises training session held periodically in Melbourne. Contact Aeronautical Enterprises for our next training session date.
1-Day Training Course fee: AUD$800 + GST per delegate, lunch and refreshment supplied.
Visit Course Registration to secure your place and for full details on how to register and Aeronautical Enterprises Training Terms and Conditions.
Group Bookings Onshore, Offshore or International
Group bookings of 5 delegates or more for onshore, offshore or international courses may be eligible for a substantial course fee discount. Email Aeronautical Enterprises or complete our Aeronautical Enterprises training Enquiry Form to find our how much a group booking could save your company.
* Minimum numbers apply for all courses.