FLIGHT SAFETY OFFSHORE & ONSHORE TRAINING COURSES
Flight Safety offers a number of offshore and onshore training courses including:
- Helideck Inspection Awareness Training (HIAT)
- Accident Incident Investigation and Analysis (AIIA) Training Course
- Helicopter Landing Site Officer (HLSO) Training
- Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) - Recurrency Training (on-board or onshore)
- Offshore Meteorological Weather Interpretation Training
The on-board Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) training can be synchronised with Offshore Meteorological Weather Interpretation Training & if required can be held at the same time as a Flight Safety CAP 437 Helideck Certification Inspection.
Friction Test Training Now Available
1st November 2018 (Melbourne, Australia, venue to be confirmed)*
Flight Safety now offers Friction Test Training courses. Our qualified instructor can train delegates in the use of the only approved CAP 437 Friction Tester, the Findlay Irvine unit. Email Flight Safety to book your Friction Test training course today.